22 January 2008

R.I.P. Heath Ledger

Heath Ledger (1979-2008)

Heath Ledger died today. The news was kind of sudden and random. I was not a huge fan, but I certainly admired Ledger and thought he was a very good actor. I started to take him seriously after Brokeback Mountain, which I thought he was great in. He also did a great job in I'm Not There and I was looking forward to seeing him in the Dark Knight Returns. He has a great magnetism to him and certainly an inherent charisma. It's a shame since he was in his prime and I felt like he had great roles ahead of him. In any case, thanks for everything.

3 comments:

nakaikoi said...

yeah he was really great in "Two Hands". - Arguably his best work.

RIP Heath

nakaikoi said...

come over anytime to chill or record in the studio.

Shannonymous said...

I agree.